Monday, May 24, 2010

Grandmothers Flower Garden


Well My may to do list is pretty much "untouched" so of course i started something new. I love hexagons and have been looking at all the Grandmothers Flower Garden Quilts on Flickr and i just had to make one of my own.
I decided to use 1 inch hexagons and all different pinks for the flowers , so have been collecting some pretty pink fabrics. Im not sure how big it will be.... I would like it to be a single bed size ( in about 10 years :)) Im thinking 5 flowers wide x 10 flowers long , i will see how i go !!!

3 comments:

Lovely Lassy said...

I love it! How do you get the shapes so precise, I'd love to try it but i'm so bad with numbers!

Khris78 said...

No Its easy Jules, the material is sewn over precut cardboard shapes and then sewn together... its so much fun!!!!

mrsjohn said...

I love it! How do you get the shapes so precise Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
florist australia