Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Punchneedle !!!!





On Saturday Deb and I went to The Home Patch for a class with Anni.
What great fun punchneedling is..... so quick and simple and it looks so nice.

During class i made a little star and heart too be made into Christmas decorations.
When i got home i made the Punchneedle tool holder. I wasn't completely happy with all the colours i used in it but i still love it.

On the day i also got a box of "Valdani" Threads , they are so beautiful and a lot easier than using DMC.

4 comments:

Deb R said...

Soo gorgeous Ive made a few more too :)

Chookyblue...... said...

hey your cruising........looking great..........

Show and Tell said...

Well done Khris you are motoring along....I loooovvvvee the Valdani Threads....x

Anita said...

Looks great! I think I need to go to a lesson with Anni..my first attempt wasn't the best LOL