Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sewing Space

YAY I have a sewing space again .... We have moved a few things around brought a baby gate and moved my fabric , kits and WIPS into their new home 
The top photo is my precuts , block of the months and kits ( in the pink boxes ) 
The bottom photo is my WIPs and my collection of Project Life stuff which I'm going to start next year.
There is also lots more fabric that I sorted and folded and put away last night .... I really don't need to buy any more fabric or kits for a very long time .
I must say it has left me feeling really inspired and can't wait to start sewing !!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Looking very nice and organised. Do you make house calls?

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

I'm impressed!.. It all looks so neat!
All those projects will keep you busy for years!

Anita said...

Love it when it is nice and organised. It does motivate you to get stuck into it all I think - as well as motivating you not to buy more LOL
I can't wait to get my "space" set up!

Deb R said...

I love it!!! And soo neat too lol

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Khris...love having a peek at your shelf!