I think I starting receiving the blocks for this BOM last June !!!!
Since I only have the last couple of blocks to receive I thought I better shake a leg and start some sewing .
The fabric is "Vintage Modern " by Bonnie and Camille .
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013
- 23. Story So Far - Shannon Noll
- 22. Cold Grave - Kathryn Fox
- 21. Hidden - Cathy Glass
- 20. Growing Great Families- Fiona Rossiter
- 19. Mixed Blessings - Deborah Lee
- 18. Another Place At The Table- Kathy Harrison
- 17. Fifty Shades Darker- E.L.James
- 16. One Small Boat- Kathy Harrison
- 15. Lola's Secret-Monica McInerney
- 14.Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L James
- 13. Angel Fire- Lisa Unger
- 12.The Light Between Oceans-M.L Stedman
- 11.Becoming Sister Wives - Brown Family
- 10.The Cross Country Quilters- Jennifer Chiaverini
- 9.Bloom-Kelle Hampton
- 8. Prime Cut-Alan Carter
- 7.The Wind in the Wires-Joy Dettman
- 6. C is for Corpse - Sue Grafton
- 5. How It Feels- Brendan Cowell
- 4. Silent Fear- Katherine Howell
- 3. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
- 2. B is for Burgalar- Sue Grafton
- 1.The Boy in Striped Pyjamas- John Boyne
A very late post of 2012s books i read last year :)
Life has been is hectic around these parts the last few weeks and months.
I have gone back to study at Tafe a few days a week which has cut my sewing time dramatically .
Today marked my first sewing day with Deb and Elizabeth this year and it was lovely to sit and stitch and chat... i worked on my Down in the Garden which has been stashed away for a couple of years :)