So im working on being more productive this year... I will be studying Full time again in the hope too finish my degree in 18 months -2 years.
My goals are ;
- Read for enjoyment
- Blog at least once a week- remember to blog more family stuff
- Have designated sewing times/ nights and hopefully a Sewing day a week
- Watch all the boxsets I have brought but not got around to watching
- Complete all Uni work ahead of time
- Lots of family time doing fun things with the children
- Staying Organised in the home - meal planning, cleaning schedule
So seems easy right... Haha. My main enemy in achieving all this is my phone where I spend too much time on Facebook, Instagram, Reading Blogs, Candy Crush, Hay Day etc etc. So I need to learn to put the phone up and break the addiction :)))
Before any of this happens I have a couple of pressing things I need to finish ASAP-
- A gardeners Journal
- 3 blocks for partners in Aussie Modern Instabee over on Instagram
Heres a few photos of the family from late 2014 lots of fun times with grandmothers and cousins !!